Friday, November 9, 2012

Advice?

How's everyone doing?
I hope my east-coasters are slowly getting back to normal since Hurricane Sandy hit. I know I am!

This week has been super crazy for me. That's probably why this week FLEW by. Friday? I feel like I just wrote a blog yesterday!

Well ,where do I begin?

I've been on a spiritual journey in these past few weeks. I've been working a lot with meditation, keeping calm, inspiration, reading, and practicing my faith more.

To me, life is all about exploring and feeding your soul. Keeping your spirit alive and growing. Searching for yourself and the things that you love. Seeing things from a new light and responding to challenges in a different way.

Remember, things may not always happen when you want them to or how you want them to, but you WILL get what you're looking for in due time. Even things you didn't know you were looking for.
That's something that I've been working to accept during these past few weeks.
That and so much more.

I encourage you all to explore yourselves, listen to your hearts, explore your souls, and find your spirituality. It does wonders for you!

Secondly,
I'd like to thank everyone for their support with THPC. I'm slowly getting into posting more, it's just been crazy since Sandy.
Be sure to check out The Happy Place Campaign HERE: http://thehappyplacecampaign.tumblr.com/

The poetry blog is also getting back into routine!
Check out Tuesdays poem and Thursdays song HERE: http://christinabracco.tumblr.com/

Author Update:
I'm going through a bit of a rough patch in regards to my book.
I had an epiphany, if you will.
The idea and direction of my book has now changed.
I'm having a bit of a meltdown because I feel as though all the work I've put into it so far has been for nothing and I've wasted my time.
The plot is still the same, but I've done a few major alterations that cancel out 70% of what I have written thus far.
Do you guys have any advice on how to get through something like this? Trying to get through something that's out of your control?

I guess it's good in a way because that means that I'm growing and developing more.
It just really sucks.

But an exciting Author Update:
I have several great ideas for Children's Book's that I plan on putting in production in the next few months. Stay turned for a lot of exciting news about that!

I'm about to calm down, have some lunch, take a breather, and think through this.
I tell you, I'm really looking forward to meeting with my life coach this week.

I wish you all a lovely week. Stay safe and stay warm.
Hugs, kisses, and best wishes,
Christina Bracco

Personal Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ChristinaBracc0

No comments:

Post a Comment