Friday, November 23, 2012

What are you grateful for?

Hello all!

It shouldn't come as a shock to all of you that today's post is about gratitude. Yesterday was Thanksgiving, after all.

Thanksgiving is one of the big holidays in the U.S. (Gosh. I ate so much. Workouts are cranked up to the extreme level today. Diet starts back up tomorrow. HEALTHY EATING. CLEANSED PALLET).

Anyway...

As I woke up yesterday, I felt extremely sick. I had (and still have) some sort of head cold going on up there. I felt like being a mush and laying in bed until our meal was ready, but I pushed myself. I got up and carried on with the usual traditions. I watched the parade with my aunt and mother, watched March of the Wooden Soldiers, and helped to prepare our feast.

When you're feeling down and out, don't be afraid to push yourself. Push yourself as far as you can go.
I was glad I pushed myself. I would have been upset if I didn't take part in the usual traditions.

I realized another thing when I woke up yesterday. Thanksgiving is the day where everyone recognizes what they have and what they're grateful for. The truth is, we should be thankful every day. I try to make a habit of taking a moment each day to appreciate what I have and what I don't have yet. Why wait for one day of the year? Be thankful every day.

I'm also on a path of forgiveness lately. I'm reconnecting with people who I haven't interacted with in years and I've never been happier.
This year is turning into my best yet. I've grown and learned so much as a person. I'm coming into my own and appreciating the life I have. I've never been happier than I am right now and I'm glad I can share it with people I love and people who I've missed deeply.

Christmas spirit is in full swing. I took part in Black Friday today for the second time. It was interesting. Instead of going at midnight like last year, I went at 6am. I've never been more exhausted than I've been in the last two days, but it was worth it. I had a great time and got some shopping done.

That's one of my goals for the week! Get at least half of my shopping done.

I also have quite a few writing projects that I can't WAIT to announce! They'll be announced next week. Stay tuned! :)

This week is also all about writing. I'll be focusing on getting back into my book this week! Back in action, my friends.

I hope you remember to be thankful every day.
Gratitude is important for a fulfilled soul.

I can't wait to announce my new projects and I'll see you next week!

Safe travels and get into the holiday spirit!
I'm thankful for all of you. Thank you for giving me a platform to express my views. You're inspiring.
Love always,

Christina Bracco
PERSONAL TWITTER:  https://twitter.com/ChristinaBracc0

No comments:

Post a Comment