Friday, March 1, 2013

Bye, Bye, Bye!

What a week!

Hey readers,

I've been lacking in the posting department. I've missed this weeks poetry.

I have good excuses, though! Here me out:

On Tuesday I was in the hospital because my grandmother was getting a procedure done. She's fine now, but I had to be there.

Last night, I was at a show in NYC at the Highline Ballroom.

I've had a week full of stress and awesome moments. What is up with that, life?

I've been so distracted, I even forgot to make a session with my life coach this week!

Starting tomorrow, I'm back on track with things. Back to some me time.

What I really want today's blog to be about is drama. Actually, a dislike for drama.

I'm one of those crazy people (total sarcasm here) that hates drama.

Do you know those extremely intense individuals who feed off drama.

They enjoy being surrounded by drama or starting drama.

I've encountered many people like this in my lifetime.

What do I say? Bye, bye, bye!

I cut those people out of my life. Life is too short and too beautiful to be stressed out because people bring drama into your life.

It's time to discover whether you enjoy the drama and want to be surrounded by it, or you want to move on and focus on better things.

Personally, I think it's better to stay in the drama free zone. Things are A LOT easier that way.

Even if it's a situation where you can't cut ties with the person, whether they be family or someone close, maybe it's time to say "please don't involve me in it. Leave me out. I don't want to be involved."

That way, the person won't be tempted to come to you when they've got hold of some new drama.

Keep it positive and keep it moving.

In the words of Mary J. Blige, "NO MORE DRAMA."

Stay drama free this week. Much love to you all.
Christina Bracco
PERSONAL TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ChristinaBracc0

No comments:

Post a Comment