Saturday, October 6, 2012

Make Time For You!

Hi all!

This post is a day late! OOPS! I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off yesterday. I just had no time to write this. I'm sad I broke my chain!

So what's been going on with me?

A couple of awesome things regarding school:

Yesterday I applied for my Associates Degree! I'm so excited that I've made it to this point! I'm one step closer to graduating and receiving my Bachelors!
Time is flying by so fast. Wasn't I just in high school yesterday? Oh. No? That was three years ago? Okay.

I've decided to declare a minor! I am now an English major with an emphasis on Literature, minoring in Corporate Communications. Fancy, huh?
With Corporate Communications I will be focusing on business media. Which means Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media. All of that fun stuff! I'm really excited to have that under my belt! Especially since it will help me better my own business that I hope to have in a few years!

I've been so happy with the positive responses for my poetry in the past few weeks! You've really made me smile! :) Thank you all so much!
I'm slowly starting to share my more personal pieces. I'm becoming more open and comfortable sharing my work and it's thanks to you guys!

I've been working with my amazing life coach for a while now and things have really been looking up for me lately. I've never been happier! This is my year to do things I've never done before and take some chances! I encourage you all to do the same!

This was a craaaaaaaay week for me. I was so busy every day and I was feeling completely overwhelmed! Especially Thursday/Friday! I was feeling like I had no time for myself. On Thursday I decided I needed a break so I held off on the things I was worried about getting done and I relaxed and spent some time with my mom. We got something to eat, did a little shopping, and I felt so refreshed afterwards.
Sometimes you just need to step back and make some time for yourself. You'll feel ten times better!

I hope everyone enjoys their Columbus Day Weekend! My close friends are home from college for the weekend and I haven't seen them in months! We're going to a Haunted Attraction tonight. (Not looking forward to that... eeeeek!) and watching some Halloween movies! This is just what I needed after an overwhelming week!

Remember to smile and make time for yourself!
I appreciate your support and I love you all
xoxoxo
Christina Bracco

TWITTER:
ChristinaBracc0
POETRY BLOG:
christinabracco.Tumblr.come

No comments:

Post a Comment