Friday, September 28, 2012

Get going!!

Hi folks! Today I come to you via the magic of the iPhone. I'm hanging out in Barnes and Noble, getting some creative writing done while listening to Mr. Billy Joel.

I was just writing some reflections in my journal of the past week. Some ups, some downs.

First of all... How FAST is time going!? Excuse me, where the hell did September go!? These weeks are FLYING! It's making me go cray cray! I just counted today... I only have 10 weeks left of the semester. That's not a lot. Especially with days off and how quickly these previous weeks have been going! Time needs to slow. Down.
Does this make you cray cray too? Tell me I'm not alone!

I've been getting my voice back as a poet. I've fallen back in love with writing poetry. I've allowed my poetic voice to come forward again. This has been good.

I haven't written anything for my book in the last two weeks. I don't even know how that happened! I don't feel so bad about it because I've been writing poems.

I'm determined to get back into writing my book this week! While continuing to write my poems/creative thoughts.

I've been LOVING the responses for my poetry! Y'all are the best! I'm slowly starting to post my more personal poems and they've been getting the most love so I'm super happy!

I've finally started cooking again! Check out this awesome dish I made below! I've also started doing the daily crosswords in the newspaper! They're super fun and get your brain going! Also, can we talk about The Casual Vacancy? I ordered it and it's coming Monday. I. Cannot. Wait. I'm trying to finish the book I'm currently reading before it comes so I can start it right away!

I'm in my happy place right now and I'm determined to stay here! I want to help others get in their happy place too. I want to reach out to people more, but I don't know how to do that! Any suggestions? I want to help YOU!

Don't forget to search for me on Tumblr at:
Faithtrustandpixiedustx3
OR
chrisitnabracco

And follow me on Twitter! Just search my name or ChristinaBracc0 !!

Thanks for reading my poetry, this blog, and caring what I have to say. I care about what you have to say and it means a lot that you're helping this dream slowly become a reality!

Smile at a stranger, eat some happy food, and take a nap! I'll be getting two of those three things done today! (I wish the nap was one of the two!)
I hope you do things you've been meaning to do and you do them with a smile!

I've got a lot to do! Let me do my work! Feel free to contact me at any time :)
Love always,
Christina Bracco

No comments:

Post a Comment