Friday, September 21, 2012

Transitions

Happy Friday Peeps!

It's been another great week! I'm the happiest I've been in a while. So much positive change has been occurring in my life!

First, on a less serious note, Starbucks has been introduced to me. More specifically, Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I'm not a coffee person. The only warm thing I drink is tea and hot chocolate, BUT I had to taste what all the hype was about. Hello, I love it. Lattes peeps. Now I must try ALL THE STARBUCKS.

Except coffee. No.

Anyway...

I've been thinking a lot lately about change and transitions.
Since my birthday last week, I've come to notice a change in where I am in life. I rarely watch TV anymore, I'm rarely sitting on the computer longer than an hour, and I've taken on much more of an adult lifestyle.
Overall, I feel as though I'm living life more.

I find myself waking up every morning, doing dishes, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, cleaning up. I've also found myself revisiting my love of cooking. I used to cook every day. I loved experimenting with dishes. I'm slowly coming back into that and I'm falling in love with it all over again.

I've also found myself eating much healthier than I used to be. I was once the queen of junk food, but now I find myself opting for healthy and organic foods. It has actually been making me feel better. By eating healthy and keeping up with my daily exercise, I feel so refreshed and powerful.

I think I've definitely been living a healthy lifestyle lately.
I just feel as though a dose of life has been injected into me.

Minor setback: With having a five day weekend I briefly slipped back into my lazy ways and I've only been to the library once this week. Therefore, I haven't done any writing. I'm quite upset about it. I will defiantly be getting back on track next week.

My goals for the upcoming week, (and to continue after the upcoming week), is to continue living with this new perspective. Get outside and do things that you love with people that you love. Feel free and wear a smile. Make others smile. And keep laughing. Don't look back. Only look forward if you want to reach your destination.

I hope you all have an amazing week and I hope that you challenge yourself to do something you've been too afraid to do!

Get some fresh air! Indulge in life! Feed your creativity!
Hugs, kisses, and best wishes

Christina Bracco

No comments:

Post a Comment