Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm On The Right Track... err... No.

Hello, all!

I've been extremely disappointed in myself lately.

I must apologize for being so inconsistent in my blogging and posting.

There has been something off with me lately, and I've yet to figure out what it is.

Not only has something been mentally off, something is physically off as well.

I'm very fatigued, feeling weak, mushy. I just haven't been feeling like myself.

I'm making every effort to get back in the swing of things, but I'm having difficulty.

This has inspired today's blog theme. Staying on track.

People often get into the habit of giving up when they feel they've lost their grip of something.

Whether it be a diet they're on, studying, writing, when we slip up it can be difficult to steady ourselves.

I refuse to allow myself to succumb to these feelings. I am determined to get back on track and continue on.

When you get off course, put your foot on the brake and take a second to sit back and reflect. Once you've evaluated where you took a wrong turn, turn the car back on and get moving in the right direction.

My foot is currently on the break. I'm reflecting. Bear with me as I do so. I appreciate everyone's support thus far.

You're the one steering your car. You have the control. Use that power to keep driving.

I love you all and I promise you I will start my car back up soon.

Since I didn't post any poems this week, I'm going to post TWO today at 2pm est.

Drive those cars!

Christina Bracco
PERSONAL TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ChristinaBracc0

No comments:

Post a Comment