Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Taking Chances

Hello all! Happy new year!

I hope you all had a lovely holiday season. I hope New Years Eve was good to you! It certainly was good to me. I had an amazing night filled with amazing people.
As a part of my new year, I'm looking forward to embracing and cherishing so many more things. The term "don't sweat the small stuff" will come into effect! I'm hoping that I can be more relaxed and feel comfortable taking more chances.

I've made a step in the right direction in regards to my future. I won't say anything yet because nothing is confirmed, but it's something new and exciting that I really look forward to. I hope to work in the entertainment industry in the future. Ideally, I'd like to be acting, writing, directing, performing, etc.. but I'd also love to be in an agency, management, PR company, a critic.. all that jazz! I took a step to get my foot in the door. Sometimes you have to work from the ground up! I'll keep ya posted on how it goes with my secret mission! :)

I hope you all are doing well on your resolutions so far! Stay motivated and positive. You can do absolutely anything you put your mind to.

It's been a stressful few days. Hopefully, after tomorrow I'll be able to relax and continue to enjoy my vacation. A month off is definitely needed. It's a mental health vacay!

So I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week and feel free to leave any comments, questions or suggestions below! I'm off to do a nice workout! I'll be updating you guys soon!
I look forward to hearing from you.. don't be shy!
Xoxoxo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment