Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Now and Then..

Good evening! (Or morning.. whatever!)

I said that I would write a blog today and that is what I shall do!
I'm kind of excited about this one because I think it's a really great exercise.

SO..

I think we as people should always be looking to change. For the better, of course.. because no one is perfect.
I've never met a single person who is completely happy with them self. If you are.. you're an ass. :P
So I came up with this little exercise last night that really got me thinking. I guess you can call it a bit of a self-evaluation to help you become a better you!

I want you to think of three things that you are. It can be positive or negative. For example, you are self-conscious, anxious, smart. Whatever three things come to mind first! Then I want you to think of three things you WISH you were.

I think it's a great way to evaluate yourself and really help you see things about yourself in a different way. When I did it last night I was really surprised at myself with what I thought and how I felt. It put things in perspective for me.
And just to share with you all, I will do it again.

3 Things I AM

  1. I'm caring
  2. I'm strong
  3. I'm angry
3 Things I WISH I were

  1. Confident
  2. Calm
  3. Secure
Thinking about this really made me think about my life and how I'm feeling.
I really, realllllly recommend doing this! Especially those who are struggling with something.

Don't forget to express yourselves in creative and healthy ways! I've been writing A LOT lately.
I'm considering putting some of my writing on my blog, but I don't know. Let me know what you guys think!

So there you have it! Evaluate yourself! Express yourself! And share!
Feel free to share your 3 things in the comments or anything you wish to share! You can also message me on my Tumblr or my Twitter at anytime for ANYTHING. I don't bite! If you wish it to remain private just tell me and I won't publish it!

Hope this little exercise helps you guys out! It sure helped me!
Until next time <3
Xoxoxo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment