Saturday, February 11, 2012

Looking out for me..

Hiya!!

I've decided to sit down and write for no special reason! It's been pretty busy around here. Juggling a jillion things at one time! But that's okay. It's my specialty :)

I wanted to write about something that's been bothering me in my own life (especially lately) and get opinions and advice, as well as sharing my own.
I think that it's extremely important for a person to always put their feelings first. I've struggled with doing this for a while, but I'm starting to realize that you can't always worry about looking selfish or mean. You're just looking out for yourself.
Always, ALWAYS put yourself first! Not only does it save you from doing things you don't want to do, but it shows people that you can't be walked all over.
I've learned to finally put my feelings first. After years of practice, hehe. If you're unhappy or you don't want to do something, you have the right to say no.

Those are just some crazy thoughts that have been running through my head all day!
On another note! I'm really looking forward to getting around to reading "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran. I actually heard about it through Julia Albain and I'm really excited to start it! Probably after this semester because I have a lot of reading to do for my English class.
Do you have any books to suggest? Alwaaays interested to hear whats out there! :)

This post is shorter than usual, but I'll just make it short and sweet!
So there you have it! I'll be making a better post this week!
Be sure to leave some comments!

Xoxoxo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment