Friday, February 8, 2013

Who Are YOU?

It's a rainy day here in New York. Supposedly, a blizzard named Nemo is on it's way.

If things happen as they say they will, I'll be thinking of my fellow east-coasters.

I had an interesting discussion with someone this week that inspired this weeks topic.

We were discussing the topic of life and what it's all about.

That's a very hard question to answer, isn't it? What is life about?

My answer: "Life is about finding what you love to do, and doing it no matter what."

Life is all about getting where you want to be and enjoying the process.

We can't just expect things to happen over night. Life doesn't work that way. Believe me, I wish it did.

Things take time. Why not enjoy the trip?

Their response: "It's more about the process rather than the product."

How true!

It takes a lot of work to become who we are. A LOT.

This brought up the question: "Who are human beings?"

Before you read our responses, think about what your answer would be.

Think of "being" as a verb.

We are forever being. Forever becoming. Forever changing.

"One is not born, but rather becomes a woman." - Simone De  Beauvoir

You can replace "woman" with anything. I was not born a spiritual thinker, but I became one.

Do you see?

We are flowers forever blooming.

YOU decide who you want to become. YOU decide if you enjoy the journey.

Who do you wish to become? Who are you becoming right now?

Today, I'm becoming a success.

Have a becoming week. Much love to you all.

XOXO Christina Bracco
https://twitter.com/ChristinaBracc0

No comments:

Post a Comment