Friday, February 1, 2013

Theme of 2013

Happy February!

Something that's been on my mind a lot lately has been taking chances and starting new things.

Taking chances and starting new things has become the theme of 2013 for me.

The month of January was full of amazing things that I wouldn't have done a year ago. Not even a few months ago.

I have a great fear of the unknown. I think we all do, actually. Some fear it more than others.

I've always been very fearful of doing new things, meeting new people, going new places.

In the last month, I've already taken major steps to overcome that fear.

One of my favorite quotes is: "Anything worth doing has some fear attached to it."

Often times, we benefit most from doing the things that scare us.

If there's been something you've been wanting to do, but have been to nervous or afraid to do it... GO DO IT! 

Not only is there the potential that you can emotionally/physically/mentally benefit from it, but you will feel so great after doing it.

Even if things don't work out the way you hoped, you will still feel SO proud that you overcame that fear. 

There's also the potential of things turning out even better than you expected!

The other half of this theme, trying new things, is also a big one.

Whether it's trying a new class at the gym or trying a new food, try it! 

Experience new things, go new places, meet new people! LIVE LIFE!

If we don't try new things, we don't grow. 

I've been making every effort to try eery new thing that comes my way. I encourage you to do the same.

It's been a busy week for me. I started the new semester on Monday. Things are going great so far. 
Forgive me for being a little absent this week.
I'm back in action.

In honor of taking chances and trying new things, I have a new super secret project that I'm working on.

It relates to the new poll that is sitting in the top right corner of my blog. Please take a moment and vote!! It will be worth it. :)

Get out there and take chances this week! Report back with feedback.
Much love to you all. 

Christina Bracco

No comments:

Post a Comment