Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finals week.

If you're a college student, you have an extreme hatred for the treacherous even that is 'Finals Week'. Actually.. even if you aren't a college student, you still have finals right? Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm completely stressing about this. I have two finals today. I have my math final at 1:30. I don't know how I'm going to do with that.. I haven't been doing that well in the class, but I've changed majors so I don't even need the class anymore. COMPLETELY stressing about it though. And I have the LCT part of my American Sign Language final. The LCT has two parts to it. The first is where you answer a bunch of random questions that a teacher will ask you, and the second is when you're broken into groups of three's and are given a topic to talk about, and you have to communicate with each other.

I'll be so much happier when today is over. It's been stressing me out for longer than a week. After today I will be almost done. I have my biology final on the 22nd. Totally not fair, right? RIGHT before Christmas. Ugh. But I'm not too worried. I'm focused on today.

To anyone that is suffering through finals week right now, I wish you the best of luck! Just remember to try and relax, don't panic too much and be prepared. Bring extra pencils, pens, scantrons.. whatever you need!
My motto is the good old, reliable: "Better safe than sorry!"

What finals are you stressing about? Are you already done with finals? When do you get home? Have any tips for anyone who's stressing?
Drop a line in the comments and share!

Until next time, my friends <3

xoxo Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment