Friday, January 11, 2013

You're Blessed! Are You Aware?

Good morning, friends!
(Well, good morning if you're on the east coast of the US!)

I hope everyone is doing well. This has been a whirlwind week for me!

I think we often get so caught up in the bad, that we forget to realize and appreciate all the good that comes our way!

Like, Monday. On Monday, I had the unfortunate mishap where I feel down the stairs in my house. I was home alone, there was no significant injury. Just a lot of pain. I sat on the last step to give myself a moment to recover, and then continued on my trip to the kitchen. I was in pain, but I pushed through and decided to walk outside to get the mail. When I checked my mail I found that I had finally received a postcard that I have been looking forward to receiving for a while!

You go through something tough, but you are greatly rewarded for pushing through the pain.

Are you aware in the good that comes after something bad? Are you present in it?

It may be something as little as receiving a postcard, but that little act of kindness from Him shows that you will be rewarded for your suffering.

One of my dreams came true this week. I still haven't fully recovered from the glorious experience, and I'm still sitting on cloud nine.

I won't share the experience with you all. Maybe just not yet. It's something so personally fulfilling, I don't want to taint it by taking away the intimacy and authenticity of it.

I'm just feeling completely blessed in the new year! I feel something BIG coming. This is going to be a BIG year for me. I'm sure of it.

You know when you just feel something in your bones? I feel it.
This year will be a year full of blessings and new/life-changing experiences.

In order to stay aware of all the good things that happen every day, (believe it or not-something good happens every day), I've decided to work on a little project for 2013.

I'm calling it my "2013 Journal Journey"!

 Every day, I write a journal entry on my computer about my day. The things that happened that day, how I felt, what I'm thinking about.

I plan on writing one entry every day for the year 2013. At the end of the year, I will print every page out and get it bound. A sort of book, if you will. And I will read it to myself.

Maybe i'll start doing it every year. A document of my life to keep with me forever.

It's amazing how much you forget as time goes by. Being able to keep it with you will keep your memories alive, and keep you aware.

I hope you all took something from this blog. I hope this inspires you to focus on the good things that happen to you every day.

I wish you all a great week. I'll be seeing one of my favorite authors on Tuesday. He's a huge inspiration to me so this is another blessing and dream come true.

Stay aware and stay grateful!
Christina Bracco
PERSONAL TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ChristinaBracc0

No comments:

Post a Comment